On behalf of the Open Charge Alliance and OASIS, we kindly invite you for the first face-to-face meeting on October 19, 20 & 21 to be held in Los Angeles, United States. During this kick-off event we will:
- Introduce TC members and organization and their ambitions for OCPP
- Collaborate on a planning for work products
- Have an informal dinner
- Have a discussion of topics
The scope of development will include aligning or harmonizing OCPP with IEC standards, such as IEC 61850 and ISO/IEC 15118, which are widely recognized by the electric grid and the EV community. OCA has defined key objectives in its path towards global standardization which include:
- Developing interoperability standards through an open consensus process that aligns with upstream and downstream standards for Vehicle-Grid Integration (VGI) through OASIS and ultimately through IEC
- Providing tools for compliance testing and supporting an OCPP certification process
- Creating an open network for asset owners to seamlessly integrate charging infrastructure and the grid.
Event location and accommodation options will be provided as soon as they are arranged by Greenlots.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to attend.