Second Open Charge Congress13 may 2016
The OCA cordially invites you to the Second Open Charge Congress, to be held on June 13 and 14, 2016. This Congress will be a two-part meeting: an OCA business event on Monday and a Technical Event on Tuesday.
The venue for the entire event will be the ‘KIT’ Royal Institute for the Tropics, Mauritskade 63 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Agenda and participation recommendation
Monday 13th June: Business Event
The Business Event will be focusing on organizations with professional interest in Open interfaces and protocols in the EV charging chain. This includes new members or prospects of the OCA, and additionally organizations that require open protocols in tenders. During this day there will be a lot of opportunity to share experiences and new ideas with EV parties all over the world!
- 10:30 Welcome
- 10:45 Keynote speaker
- 11:30 Board vision and mission
- 12:00 Introduction of participants event
- 12:30 Lunch
- 13:30 Panel discussion: OCPP 1.6 implementation experiences
- 14:30 Workshop: Compliance Testing Tool release Workshop: OCA standardization and certification
- 17:00 Drinks
- 19:00 Dinner
Tuesday 14th June: Technical Event
- 09:00 Welcome and coffee
- 09:15 Workshop: Compliance Testing Tool demo
- 10:15 Break
- 10:30 OCPP version x current RFCs(security, device model light)
- 12:30 Lunch
- 13:30 OCPP version x current RFCs (alignment 15118 & 61850)
- 14:00 SDO Presentation of standardization of OCPP within an official SDO
- 15:00 Break
- 15:30 Brainstorm new RFCs OCPP version x
- 16:30 Compliance Testing Toolkit user support
- 17:30 Key takeaways
- 18:00 Drinks
Attendance (free of charge!)
Attendance to the technical event is limited to official participants of OCA. The Business event is open for everyone and is especially recommended to new members or participants that are interested in the latest developments within OCA.
We are very excited announcing this event and hope you join us.
RSVP at your earliest convenience to email@example.com. Please let us know whether you are joining us at the Business Event (June 13) and/or the Technical Event (June 14).
The OCA Administration Team
Marieke van Amstel
(+31) (0)6 21573920