Benefits of being a participant of OCA
Five reasons why you should become a participant:
- You support and believe in open standards like OCPP and OSCP and want to contribute to the existence of it.
- You use or implement open standards and want to be up to date with the latest developments.
- You want to show to your customers that you support open standards and that you are compliant with it and you want to distinguish yourselves from organizations that cannot prove that.
- You want to contribute to new functionalities of OCPP, OSCP and other open standards.
- You want to act international or even global and want to support an organization with members and users of the protocols all over the world.
What are the enrollment options?
||Participation Fee (2017)
||An organization that deploys EV charging networks utilizing OCA Standards (e.g., OCPP).
||Revenue ($/€)* Annual Fee
1M < 10M €2.250
10M < 50M €4.500
||A vendor that offers hardware and/or software products that implement the OCA Standards, or that offers technical services in support of such vendors.
||An individual who has a professional interest in the development, distribution, installation, maintenance, or use of the OCA Standards.
||An organization with an institutional interest in OCPP (other than Adopters or Implementers), e.g. research or consulting groups, laboratories, regulatory bodies.
||A standard setting or defining organization (SSO, SDO) that has a supportive interest in OCA Standards.
How to become a participant?
Just follow these steps.