Compliance Testing Tool
OCA has developed an OCPP Compliance Testing Tool. This tool can be used to self-test OCPP implementations for OCPP version 1.6 compliance. The tool supports both SOAP and JSON and can be used to test both a Central System as well as a Charge Point.
The tool will be delivered in two parts:
- Core Profiles with 42 test cases
- Additional Profiles with approximately 25 test cases
Both set of profiles can be tested with happy as well as non-happy flows.
The Compliance Testing Tool development has been funded by OCA and its members. The tool has been validated against first 1.6 implementations.
- Can be used for validation of OCPP version 1.6 implementations
- Makes implementing OCPP version 1.6 much easier
- Helps with integrating OCPP 1.6 implementations of different vendors
Functionality based on:
- OCPP 1.6 specification
- OCPP 1.6 Basic Charge Point Management functional profile
- Runs on Java 1.8 (Java SDK required)
- Tested by OCA on Windows + Mac OS
- Tool runs locally on PC / laptop
- Internet connection needed for license activation
- Number of activations per license: 4
The tool can been purchased by both OCA members and non-members of which OCA members will get a discount. The price for OCA members is 6.000 euros and for non-members it will be 16.000 euros. You will receive an quotation and a licence agreement. Upon receipt of the confirmation of the order and a signed agreement we will send you the invoice. When the payment is received you will receive the tool from us.
To purchase the tool, please fill in this form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions or more information contact the Open Charge Alliance: email@example.com.
You will receive the test case document describing each scenario separately, an installation manual and a user manual.