Terms of Service
Terms of Service
By using the Open Charge Alliance account area you are agreeing to be bound to the following rules:
- By creating an account, you agree to comply with an be bound by these terms of service.
- You must provide accurate and complete information during the registration process.
- Users are responsible for maintaining the security of their accounts.
By creating an account, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and afreed to these Terms of Service.
By using the Open Charge Alliance member area and providing information for your company profile you are agreeing to be bound to the following Terms and Conditions:
Rules for using the member area:
- The user can make adjustments to their company profile once all the necessary documents have been signed, the membership fee is paid, and the company is approved as an Open Charge Alliance member by our administration.
- All of the content must be written in English. Other languages will not be accepted. Employees of the Open Charge Alliance reserve the right to make adjustments if language errors are made.
- If there is incorrect information submitted to your company profile, it will be rejected and your company will be informed via email or via a ticket from our service portal. This message should contain what needs to be changed. The following items cause rejection:
- Unlawful claims about the Open Charge Alliance, such as claiming to be OCPP Certified while this is not true.
- Offensive texts. For example, insults or negative statements about other parties.
- Statements of political nature.
- Sensitive information concerning individuals or systems, which may pose a threat to privacy and security.
- Irrelevant information that is not tied to your company
- Commercial pricing information
- Anything else upon the sole discretion of the Open Charge Alliance
- For adding your logo to your company profile, the following rules apply:
- The logo must be that of the company in question.
- It must be a logo only, no other pictures are allowed.
- The logo must be delivered in the following file-type format: JPG, JPEG and PNG.
- The logo must have a minimum resolution of: 600 x 900.
- For any other issues or questions that might arrange at the Open Charge Alliance, your company will be contacted via email or via a ticket from our service portal.
- OCA reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account for violation of these terms or any inappropriate conduct.
By creating an account, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to abide by these terms.
Responsibilities of the Open Charge Alliance:
The Open Charge Alliance is not responsible if harm is caused by the content that is provided by one of the members. The Open Charge Alliance reserves the right to take down or adjust any additions made to the company profiles by one of the members. Violation of the terms may result in the removal of the content in the company profile.
If you have any questions regarding this Terms of Service, please contact us at email@example.com