OCPP Compliance Testing Tool is a tool to assist OCA members to test the systems implementing the OCPP version for conformance to the guidelines specified in the OCPP specification. The tool can test the compliancy of both charge point and Central System. When a test for testing charge point is executed, the tool can be configured as Central System and vice versa.
OCTT OCPP COMPLIANCE TEST TOOL (OCTT)
OCTT is the Compliance Test tool for OCPP implementers to test their devices on protocol conformity. With this tool you can test your OCPP 2.0.1 (and soon OCPP 1.6) implementation and check if you have implemented the OCPP specification correctly.
OCTT is our platform for testing OCPP implementations of a Charging Station Management System (CSMS), a Charging Station (CS) or a Charging Station Software Stack (CSSS). While the focus when developing OCTT has been to support OCPP version 2.0.1, this is being currently extended to support OCPP 1.6 and will support future OCPP versions as well.
OCTT is a cloud-based solution hosted by The Open Charge Alliance and is available as a subscription service with a sleek (web-based) interface to make it as easy as possible to test OCPP implementations for your organization’s internal use. The key features of OCTT are:
- User-friendly web-based user interface to run OCPP conformance tests
- Hosted solution with updates included, no need to worry about installations or upgrades
- Extensive configuration options and functionality to define multiple configurations profiles
- Online Testcase documentation with links to the included OCPP specification
- Real-time detailed insight in the test case execution with clear error messages
- Detailed logging and insight in the testcase execution and result (including all messages)
OCTT currently contains a set of test cases for the OCPP 2.0.1 Core and Advanced Security certification profiles and a subset of the test cases for the other OCPP certification profiles. We are still extending the coverage of OCTT with:
- Additional testcases and coverage for the other OCPP 2.0.1 certification profiles (e.g. ISO15118)
- APIs to automatically execute testcases for integration in CI/CD and test automation
- Coverage for OCPP 1.6 (J)
OCPP Compliance Testing Tool can be used to test predefined testcases **) to test the conformance to the guidelines specified in the OCPP specification and includes the documentation of these testcases. The tool can test the OCPP compliance of both a CS/CSSS and CSMS. When testing a CS/CSSS, OCTT will act as a CSMS and vice versa.
**) Please note that OCTT is capable of executing predefined scenario’s only, it is NOT a CS/CSSS or CSMS simulator.
|€6.000,- (One-time fee)
|€15.000,- (One-time fee)
|- You can purchase the OCPP 1.6 test case set to test for OCPP
|€3.000,- (One-time fee)
|€15.000,- (One-time fee)
|- You can purchase the OCPP 2.0.1 test case set to test for OCPP 2.0.1 conformance.
|€2.000,- per instance (One-time fee)
|€4.000 per instance (One-time fee)
|- You must purchase 1 or more instances to use OCTT -An instance is a single copy of the OCTTsoftware hosted by the Open Charge Alliance. Each instance can test a single Charging Station or Management System at a time.
|Annual subscription fee per instance
|- Per instance you will pay an annual fee for running costs and maintenance. - This fee is pro rata (based on the remaining months till the end of the calendar year).
* Until the OCPP1.6 test case set for OCTT will become available (expected end of ‘23), you will get temporary access to the legacy OCPP Toolkit version 1.4.4. As soon as the OCPP 1.6 Testcase Set is available for OCTT you will be migrated to this new solution by us to benefit from all the technical improvements that OCTT offers.
If you are interested in acquiring OCTT, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will then receive the OCTT license agreement including the order form to specify your organization’s needs.